Directions and Parking
Planning to visit? Stop by our Downtown Kent location, conveniently located in Acorn Alley located at 138 E. Main Street in Suite 203. Look for the IdeaBase logos in the windows as you arrive.
IdeaBase parking options are listed below. Parking is the most difficult to find during lunch hours and close to 5 p.m. If you are parking on the Kent State campus, we're about a 10 minute walk down the Lefton Esplanade.
- E. Main Street (front entrance) - metered parking (free on weekdays after 5 p.m. and on weekends)
- Erie Street (back entrance) - metered parking (free on weekdays after 5 p.m. and on weekends)
- Hourly parking in the PARTA parking garage on S. Depeyster St.
- On W. Main St. bridge that crosses the river (Free 2 hour increments)
- Lot behind the Kent Stage (Columbus Street) in two hour increments (Free)
- Franklin Ave, near Rt. 59 overpass (Free)
- Lot on the corner of W. College Ave. and Franklin Ave. (Free)
- Large lot behind Panini's (free on weekends and weekdays after 5 p.m. only)
Once You've Arrived
Feel free to use either of our two entrances. Once you’ve arrived, go up the stairs or take the elevator to the second floor and you’ll find our office.
Our front entrance is next to 4 Cats Art Studio and our back entrance is behind Tree City Coffee and beside Flashers Cleaners.
Need help finding our office? Give us a call at 330-672-7300.